By Ann Karus Meeropol
Read or Download A Male President for Mount Holyoke College: The Failed Fight to Maintain Female Leadership, 1934–1937 PDF
Similar college & university education books
Get Masculinities in Higher Education: Theoretical and Practical PDF
Masculinities in greater schooling presents empirical proof, theoretical aid, and developmental interventions for educators operating with collage males either out and in of the study room. The severe philosophical point of view of the textual content demanding situations the status-quo and provides theoretically sound academic recommendations to effectively advertise men’s studying and improvement.
Cultivating Leader Identity and Capacity in Students from - download pdf or read online
A target of upper schooling is to advance scholars into leaders in a position to guiding sleek society. Too usually, although, the management improvement curricula doesn't tackle the variety of scholar populations, a serious failing if the recent leaders are to reply comprehensively to societal concerns. by way of addressing the intersection of undergraduate management improvement and pupil range, this quantity offers perception on potent programming and intentional interventions, delivering paths to optimize the advance of all scholars’ identification and ability to steer.
Read e-book online Academic Capitalism in the Age of Globalization PDF
At the present time, approximately each element of upper schooling - together with scholar recruitment, school room guideline, school examine, administrative governance, and the keep an eye on of highbrow estate - is embedded in a political financial system with hyperlinks to the marketplace and the country. educational capitalism deals a robust framework for knowing this courting.
Novella Zett Keith's Engaging in Social Partnerships: Democratic Practices for PDF
Undertaking Social Partnerships is helping practitioners improve democratic engagement by way of developing areas the place associations of upper schooling, neighborhood teams, and different organisations can come jointly. this crucial publication prepares greater schooling execs to develop into reflective practitioners whereas operating in collaborations that span not just the bounds of agencies, but in addition borders created through the social divides of sophistication, race, ethnicity, tradition, specialist services, and gear.
- Searching for Utopia: Universities and Their Histories (The Clark Kerr Lectures On the Role of Higher Education in Society)
- Ever the Leader: Selected Writings, 1995-2016 (The William G. Bowen Memorial Series in Higher Education)
- Dimensions of the Community College: International, Intercultural, and Multicultural Perspectives (RoutledgeFalmer Studies in Higher Education)
- Learning Through Storytelling in Higher Education: Using Reflection and Experience to Improve Learning
- Becoming a Student of Teaching: Linking Knowledge Production and Practice (Thinking and Teaching)
- Enhancing the Doctoral Experience: A Guide for Supervisors and their International Students
Additional resources for A Male President for Mount Holyoke College: The Failed Fight to Maintain Female Leadership, 1934–1937
A Male President for Mount Holyoke College: The Failed Fight to Maintain Female Leadership, 1934–1937 by Ann Karus Meeropol