By Selma Koç,Xiongyi Liu,Patrick Wachira
The e-book goals teachers, educational designers, and academic leaders who're attracted to knowing and imposing both summative or formative overview in on-line and mixed studying environments. This booklet will help the appropriate viewers within the concept and perform of overview in on-line and combined studying environments. supplying either a learn and perform standpoint, this e-book can assist teachers make the relationship among pedagogy and know-how instruments to maximise their educating and scholar studying. one of the questions addressed during this ebook are:
• What evaluation thoughts can be utilized in on-line or mixed learning?
• How can teachers layout powerful evaluate strategies?
• What tools or know-how instruments can be utilized for review in on-line or combined learning?
• How does peer-assessment paintings in on-line or mixed studying environments?
Read Online or Download Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments PDF
Similar college & university education books
Masculinities in greater schooling offers empirical proof, theoretical help, and developmental interventions for educators operating with collage males either out and in of the study room. The severe philosophical standpoint of the textual content demanding situations the status-quo and gives theoretically sound academic innovations to effectively advertise men’s studying and improvement.
A aim of upper schooling is to increase scholars into leaders in a position to guiding smooth society. Too frequently, even though, the management improvement curricula doesn't handle the variety of scholar populations, a serious failing if the hot leaders are to reply comprehensively to societal matters. via addressing the intersection of undergraduate management improvement and pupil variety, this quantity presents perception on powerful programming and intentional interventions, supplying paths to optimize the improvement of all scholars’ id and means to guide.
This present day, approximately each element of upper schooling - together with scholar recruitment, lecture room guideline, college learn, administrative governance, and the regulate of highbrow estate - is embedded in a political economic system with hyperlinks to the industry and the nation. educational capitalism deals a strong framework for knowing this dating.
Accomplishing Social Partnerships is helping practitioners strengthen democratic engagement by way of growing areas the place associations of upper schooling, group teams, and different agencies can come jointly. this significant e-book prepares better schooling execs to develop into reflective practitioners whereas operating in collaborations that span not just the limits of companies, but in addition borders created via the social divides of sophistication, race, ethnicity, tradition, specialist services, and tool.
- The Changing Russian University: From State to Market (Routledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series)
- Assessing What Professors Do: An Introduction to Academic Performance Appraisal in Higher Education (Contributions to the Study of Education)
- Scholarly Self-Fashioning and Community in the Early Modern University
- Engaged Research and Practice: Higher Education and the Pursuit of the Public Good (Engaged Research and Practice for Social Justice in Education)
Extra info for Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments
Assessment in Online and Blended Learning Environments by Selma Koç,Xiongyi Liu,Patrick Wachira